Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (i.e. shift): 1st Shift
Starting Salary Range: Competitive market salary based on the individual’s abilities and experience
Looking for a full-time position that offers flexible scheduling including opportunities to work remotely? How about an opportunity with a successful company that cares about its employees just as much as its customers? Do you have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service? If so, we invite you to apply for our Accounting Coordinator position.
Callen Construction is an award-winning contractor headquartered in Muskego, WI specializing in both interior and exterior residential remodeling. We have been in business since 1986 and continue to lead the industry with our craftsmanship and exclusive product offerings. At Callen Construction we genuinely care for people, our customers, and their homes. We believe in the philosophy that quality craftsmanship works!
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Applicants must have at least two years relevant experience.
- Duties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications along with computerized accounting software.
- Position reports directly to the Controller.
- Company reserves to the right to perform pre-employment background checks.
Benefits of the position include:
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance with Company contribution available after 30 days of employment.
- Company provides a 401(k) plan with Company match available after 30 days of employment.
- Discounted employee pricing available on all interior and exterior home remodeling projects.
Resumes should be attached to the form below.
Applications are also being taken at our Muskego Showroom location: S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150