Why Callen is My Employer of Choice
Being an Employer of Choice means that you’ve created a reputation for your company as a great place to work. We at Callen believe we have done that by encouraging growth, providing a safe work environment, and providing open communication throughout all departments. As Callen celebrates its 35th anniversary, several staff members explain what working with the company means to them.
What Makes Callen an Employer of Choice?
- Employees are Empowered to Make Decisions
- We Encourage Advancement with Visible Career ladders
- We Create Open Lines of Communication
- We Enjoy Company Outings and Events
- We Offer Competitive Pay
- We Provide a Safe Work Environment
- We Require Safe Job Sites
- We Offer a Company Vehicle Opportunity
- We Encourage Employee Growth through Training and Certifications
- We Provide Many Employee Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with match
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Holiday & Family Time
PAULETTE SODEMANN- Having been with Callen for 15 years, I still get excited talking to new clients about their projects. I also love when I get to work with a past client on a new renovation in their home. Working for a family company has helped with creating a work-life balance for me and my family. STEVE TURZINSKI- I have been working at Callen for 21 years, having started as a carpenter helper. Through the years, Callen has given me the opportunity to grow in my career and as a person. I am now the Production Department Manager and am thankful every day I chose Callen to be my employer of choice. CHRISTOPHER WITTMANN – Callen’s company culture is irreplaceable, as it is pure, free of drama, empowering, and trustworthy. While culture is huge, being part of “something special” goes deeper. What we do and how we do it reflects in our positive, ongoing relationships with our clients and the community. We complete work that changes and influences lives for the better. RYAN WOJCZAK- During my time with Callen, I have been given opportunity to showcase my talents. Callen really cares for its employees by providing benefits and paid vacation as well as other perks. Callen has trusted my experience by naming me Project Coordinator for the painting and staining division. As I continue to work with Callen, I am excited I will be able to grow this area of the business. At the end of the day, I’m proud of the work I’m able to produce.
Our Mission Statement
– “We genuinely care for people, our clients, and their homes. We believe in the philosophy, Quality Craftsmanship Works.”