Your door is the first thing that visitors and passersby see when they look at your home, so of course you want to make the best impression possible. This can be hard to do if your door is old, dented, and faded. If there’s one thing that really boosts the appearance of your home’s exterior, it’s a custom entry door! If you want to do some exterior remodeling to improve your home’s curb appeal while also increasing its security and energy efficiency, consider investing in a custom entry door.
The Advantages of a Custom Entry Door
The ProVia® entry doors Callen Construction carries offer a number of advantages, including beauty, strength, durability, energy efficiency, and a weathertight fit. With four lines of ProVia professional-class fiberglass and steel doors available from which to choose, you can easily customize your entry door as to size and finish so you can achieve the perfect look and style for your home and budget.
Multiple Design Elements to Choose From
With a wide selection of options and features to choose from when customizing your door, it’s easier than ever to achieve a personalized design that you just can’t get with a door from a cookie-cutter box store. These custom options include:
- Fiberglass and steel doors in multiple textures and finishes, including woodgrain.
- Custom widths and heights that make it easy to replace doors that don’t hold to standard sizing.
- Multiple door panel styles and glass patterns.
- Numerous door configurations that include transoms and side-lites.
- Various colors of paint and stain to have your door hand painted or stained before shipping. This includes a warranty on the finish.
- Additional special options that include custom casings, retractable screens, kick plates, pet doors, and thresholds that are ADA compliant.
Call Callen Today
If you want your entry door to make a statement, Callen is the remodeling company to call! We can help you design a custom door that will complement your home’s exterior and display your own personal style. Call Callen today at 414-765-2585 to learn more.