Exterior Home Improvement Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary (draw) + commission
Salary/Benefit Notes: Benefit package – Health Insurance, cell phone, gas allowance & 401K.
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Great career opportunity! Callen Construction is seeking an experienced window, siding, and roofing salesperson with a proven documented history of successful window, siding, or roofing sales to residential homeowners.
Candidate must be dependable, hardworking, and customer oriented. We are looking for people who are motivated, self-reliant, detail oriented, able to manage multiple priorities, and not afraid to ask for the sale.
Candidate must also have excellent computer and organizational skills, a desire to close the sale, as well as the ability to nurture a prospect who may take longer to make a decision.
Enjoy a strong demand for our exclusive products, including the Infinity by Marvin fiberglass replacement window, Gutter Topper gutter protection, Mill Run energy efficient siding, and Master Elite roofing from GAF. Other products include entry doors, siding, gutters and trim. Sell our exclusive products with complete confidence. Enjoy the freedom of working outside the office during days, evenings, and Saturday mornings running pre-set appointments, working home improvement shows, and showroom hours. Our unique lead generation methods and large advertising budget offer an exciting growth opportunity for a candidate that is ambitious and not afraid to work hard on company supplied leads, as well as develop their own opportunities.
The candidate that we select must:
- Have a strong, proven sales background selling windows, siding, or roofing directly to homeowners
- Be open and willing to learn new sales processes and techniques
- Have a strong work ethic, personality, and the ability to ask for the order
- Have excellent verbal and organizational skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed
- Know how to handle quality leads and impress the client in order to gain future referral business
- Have good computer skills, and know how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Have design program experience with 20/20 and/or Chief Architect
- Have a valid drivers license and late model vehicle
Resumes should be attached to the form below.
Applications are also being taken at our Muskego Showroom location: S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150