If you have an older home, there’s a good possibility that there are French doors somewhere within it. French doors, which can be found on both the interior and exterior of a home, are typically used either to link two rooms together or to provide access to a garden, patio, or balcony. The problem with older French doors is they’re usually not very energy-efficient and they also are lacking when it comes to security. Fortunately, Infinity offers an excellent modern alternative: the Infinity by Marvin® Inswing French Door.
The Many Benefits of Infinity Inswing French Doors
The Inswing French Door provides a smooth transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, allowing you to easily move between them while also enjoying the expansive views the doors provide. In addition, they help maximize your outdoor space. With the Infinity inswing door, you experience the perfect balance between performance and classic architectural appeal.
For greater peace of mind and improved performance, choose Infinity Inswing French Doors for your home, which include the following features:
- A wider profile typical of traditional French doors.
- Either a swinging or sliding screen, depending on the door’s operation.
- A choice between a 1-, 2- or 3-panel configuration, which will allow the doors to fit into nearly any space in your home.
- Hinges that can be adjusted for the perfect fit based on the season.
- A stainless steel, multi-point locking system for improved safety and a greater sense of security.
Callen & Infinity by Marvin: The Perfect Combination!
Infinity Inswing French Doors are designed to keep the elements out and they have the distinction of receiving light commercial performance grade ratings that exceed residential requirements. For your next home exterior remodeling project, call Callen Construction, the best remodeling company around, at 414-867-2207 or complete our online form. Callen’s design specialists would be happy to talk to you about the excellent features of any of our replacement windows or doors.