A basement or cellar conversion is a great way to enhance your living space and increase the value of your property. For a growing family, a basement can easily be converted into an extra bedroom, an expanded kitchen or a utility room. For homes with small children, a basement can become the perfect playroom – no more scattered toys in the living room or on the staircase! For those who are health-conscious, the basement can be converted into a home gym to eliminate costly membership fees. If you have a basement and are keen on converting it, our team of experts is here to help you every step of the way.
Basement Conversion = Extra Space + Higher Market Value
Professionally converted basements can help in enhancing the market value of your home, particularly in urban areas where extra square footage brings a premium. There are a number of requirements that need to be factored in when converting a basement. Special care needs to be given to ceiling height, electrical wiring, access, plumbing and ventilation requirements, as well as requisite fire escape options. Our team of experts not only makes the necessary provisions, we will also advise you on how you can further optimize your basement finishing in muskego wi to ensure higher value for your home.
We’re Your Design Partner
Callen’s philosophy is to partner with our clients and have them be part of the design team. This client involvement ensures that all expectations are met or exceeded as we develop your dream project. We enjoy the challenge of taking your concept and expanding it into a living space you hadn’t thought possible. Call Callen for a hassle-free basement conversion!
Callen’s tested and proven 5 step design process:
- Step One: We will schedule your initial design consultation at a time that works for you and your needs. This meeting will take place at our client focused, awarding-winning Muskego Design Center. During this 60 – 90 minute consultation your project ideas, design vision, budget, and retainer process will be discussed. You will also learn how Callen’s remodeling process works from beginning to completion, and beyond.
- Step Two: Your Sales Design Consultant will visit your home to start the retainer process and confirm your budget. At this time they will take comprehensive measurements of the current space, as well as document the space with photos. Continued discussion of conceptual design ideas will also take place.
- Step Three: Your complete project proposal will be discussed at this meeting in our Muskego Design Center. Your Sales Design Consultant will present detailed floor plans and elevations of the newly designed space, review your product selections, as well as outline project details and next steps.
- Step Four: Our project management team will perform a walk-through of the existing space to review floor plans, product placement, as well as any special design needs. This team will continue to manage your project through to completion. They will keep it running smoothly with daily monitoring of job site progress, timely communication on project schedule, deliveries, and next steps.
- Step Five: Upon project completion, you and your Sales Design Consultant will conduct a final walk-through of the project. At this time they will also present warranty information and any other pertinent project details for future satisfaction. Now all you have to do is enjoy!
Get More Living Space with Callen
Call us today at (414) 867-2207 or schedule a no-obligation consultation with the best Milwaukee remodeling company. We’ll be happy to provide you with a FREE quote for your basement finishing project.