Kitchen & Bath Designer / Sales
Kitchen & Bath Designer/Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary (draw) + commission
Salary/Benefit Notes: Benefit package – Health Insurance, cell phone, gas allowance & 401K.
Required Experience: 5 to 8 years
Callen Design Group, a division of Callen Construction and an award-winning Qualified Remodeler Top 500 company, is seeking a very aggressive, dependable, hard working, customer oriented, and experienced kitchen & bath designer who is motivated, self-reliant, detail oriented, creative, and not afraid to ask for the sale.
Our target market is the mid-high end residential homeowner. Sell our products and services with complete confidence both in their home and in our award winning showroom. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of our working hours (some evenings and Saturdays are required). You will be meeting with pre-set appointments, working home improvement shows, and showroom hours. Our unique lead generation methods and large marketing budget offer an exciting growth opportunity for a candidate that is ambitious and not afraid to work hard on company supplied leads, as well as develop their own opportunities.
The candidate that we select must :
- Have a strong, proven residential kitchen and bath sales and design background
- Know how to utilize trade partners in our area to effectively assist the customer to help close the sale
- Be open and willing to learn new sales processes and techniques
- Have a strong work ethic, personality, and the ability to ask for the order
- Have excellent verbal and organizational skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed
- Know how to handle quality leads and impress the client in order to gain future referral business
- Have good computer skills, and know how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Have design program experience with 20/20 and/or Chief Architect
- Have a valid drivers license and late model vehicle
- Prior experience selling Kitchens, Bathrooms, Lower Levels and Attic conversions to homeowners is absolutely required.
Qualified candidates will be provided with:
- Pre-set appointments
- Excellent commission based income opportunity, our current designers earn $50,000-120,000 per year
- Management that is committed to providing all tools necessary to help make them successful
- A career and company that you will be proud to represent
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K
- Bonus programs
Resumes should be attached to the form below.
Applications are also being taken at our Muskego Showroom location:
S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150