Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (i.e. shift): 1st Shift
Starting Salary Range: Rate dependent on experience and skill set
Position Description: Callen Construction, an award-winning remodeling company, is seeking a friendly go getter with an interest in a full-time entry level marketing position at a reputable and growing company.
This team member would be responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing manager to carry out marketing and other administrative tasks. This position requires a person with a friendly personality and a passion for service.
Marketing Coordinator duties include:
- Creating and monitoring email, social media, and digital communications
- Conducting basic market research
- Writing copy for various marketing channels
- Assist with the setup, facilitation, and completion of marketing events
- Management of company brochures and product literature
- Data entry, scheduling and reporting in our CRM program
- Assist with customer relations
- Assist the Marketing Manager with other tasks as needed
Administrative duties include:
- Greeting showroom visitors
- Handling of inbound calls
- Scheduling sales appointment
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing related field, retail, sales, or PR
- An associate’s degree, or equivalent, is required.
- Individuals should also have solid experience managing social media, email, and direct mail campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to management time, with the capability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks
- Work within company policies and procedures as written
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company provides a 401(k) plan with Company match available after 30 days of employment
- Company paid vacation time, family time, and holidays
- Discounted employee pricing available on all interior and exterior home remodeling projects
Contact Information Resumes should be attached to the form below.