The exterior of your home sends a message about your personal style, but it’s what can’t be seen that matters most. Siding that looks attractive but does not keep your home warm and dry is a bit like wearing a Sales Design Consultant T-shirt in a blizzard: you might look stylish, but you’ll be so cold you won’t care!
That’s why Callen installs Mill Run™ composite siding from Crane® on Wisconsin homes. This insulated siding line is the next generation of vinyl performance siding: it can reduce your energy costs and instantly transform your home’s curb appeal. State-of-the-art SmartCORE™ insulation has been engineered to breathe and keep moisture out, but offers an R-value up to 4.0 – 20 times the R-value of fiber cement! Mill Run siding features an authentic, straight-face design with hand-milled cedar grain beauty.
Additional benefits of Mill Run insulated vinyl siding include:
- Insulates entire home exterior
- Improves the R-value (resistance to heat flow) of your home
- Wind-resistant up to 200 mph
- 240% more impact-resistant than fiber cement
- Reduces high frequency noise and wind sounds by up to 45%
- No painting, cracking, peeling, or chalking
- Foam backing provides a straighter appearance and a solid feel
- Extremely low moisture absorption
- Helps keep heating and cooling costs down in all climates and conditions, even in the presence of moisture
From a traditional Colonial to the most groundbreaking contemporary design, Mill Run siding can give your home an exciting new look and feel. In addition to its superior design, you’ll be able to choose from 17 distinctive colors and several profiles to make your home entirely your own. Our Mill Run vinyl composite siding system also carries the industry’s strongest Life-of-the-Home Warranty backed by Crane.
Compare and see for yourself why Callen is the top exterior remodeling company in Brookfield and surrounding areas. Call us today at (414) 765-2585 to schedule a FREE, no-obligation consultation for siding replacement or any other service!