Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (i.e. shift): 1st Shift
Starting Salary Range: Competitive market salary based on the individual’s abilities and experience
Are you looking to join a Company that cares about your career? A Company that recognizes its success is directly related to the success of their employees? A Company that provides its employees with experience and opportunities in all areas of its business? If so, then we invite you to apply for a position with Callen Construction.
Callen Construction is an award-winning contractor headquartered in Muskego, WI specializing in both interior and exterior residential remodeling. We have been in business since 1986 and continue to lead the industry with our craftsmanship and exclusive product offerings. At Callen Construction we genuinely care for people, our customers, and their homes. We believe in the philosophy that quality craftsmanship works!
We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Project Manager role in our window and door division. Successful candidates should have experience as a window and door project manager and be able to discuss their experiences relative to the key responsibilities of the position.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Ability to manage personnel in a professional manner including setting an example of a positive attitude and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to proficiently use computer-based applications including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Teams, email applications and internet-based product ordering systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with customers, fellow staff, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining efficient use of time and high levels of accuracy.
Benefits of the position include:
- Competitive market salary based on the individual’s abilities and experience.
- Company provided vehicle including all fuel and maintenance.
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, and life insurance all available after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) plan with Company match available after 30 days of employment.
- Company paid professional certifications including bonuses for maintaining certifications.
- Company paid training, vacation time, and holidays.
- Tools and incentives to motivate and reward staff.
- Documented “Ladder System” to guide staff through their career advancement.
Resumes should be attached to the form below.
Applications are also being taken at our Muskego Showroom location: S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150