Window cleaning may be the last, dreaded chore checked off your to-do list, but we want to make sure you have the tips and tricks to ease the process. Please note that the instructions below are for Infinity from Marvin replacement windows, specifically.
- Do not clean glass when it is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Soak with clean water to loosen dirt and debris.
- Used an approved cleaning solution.
- Wipe all cleaning solutions from window gaskets, sealants, and frames.
- Remove and lay them on a flat clean area (Not sure how to remove the screens? Read The Infinity Owner’s Manual for complete instructions).
- Spray off any dust and debris with clean water.
- Allow to dry completely before replacing.
- Use an approved cleaning solution.
- Apply solution to a soft cloth and gently wipe.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a clean, soft damp cloth to polish and remove fingerprints.
- Do not use household cleaners.
- Key, rings, or other sharp objects should be kept away.
- Clean the surface with a dampened cloth using warm water.
- Wipe down with a dry cloth and allow the surface to dry.
- If the surface is stained, try cleaning with an approved cleaning solution.
- Rinse off cleaning solution with warm water and allow surface to dry.
We hope this helps you out with your Infinity from Marvin replacement window care. If you have questions, we highly recommend reading The Infinity Owner’s Manual. Otherwise, please direct inquiries to the Sales • Design Consultant you worked with or call Callen at 414-867-2207.