Kitchen Design Process
At Callen Construction, our design team is deeply involved in each project, from first meeting to final walk-through upon project completion. Our passion for design and creativity will be evident as we take your vision and employ out-of-the-box thinking, with the finished project meeting all your needs and wants in an innovative way. Every detail is considered as part of the total effect, mixing elements and creating a beautiful living space.
Get the Living Space You Want
Imagining what your remodeled home could be – clipping ideas from magazines and jotting notes from TV shows to product research online and at home shows and showrooms – is the fun part. Creating the finished space that you desire should also be a fun and educational process, and depends on following Callen’s tested and proven process. Throughout the design and construction process, we cultivate an environment where questions can be asked and ideas shared.
Callen’s tested and proven 5 step design process:
- Step One: We will schedule your initial design consultation at a time that works for you and your needs. This meeting will take place at our customer focused, awarding-winning Muskego showroom. During this 60 – 90 minute consultation your project ideas, design vision, budget, and retainer process will be discussed. You will also learn how Callen’s remodeling process works from beginning to completion, and beyond.
- Step Two: Your designer will visit your home to start the retainer process and confirm your budget. At this time they will take comprehensive measurements of the current space, as well as document the space with photos. Continued discussion of conceptual design ideas will also take place.
- Step Three: Your complete project proposal will be discussed at this meeting in our Muskego showroom. Your designer will present detailed floor plans and elevations of the newly designed space, review your product selections, as well as outline project details and next steps.
- Step Four: Our project management team will perform a walk-through of the existing space to review floor plans, product placement, as well as any special design needs. This team will continue to manage your project through to completion. They will keep it running smoothly with daily monitoring of job site progress, timely communication on project schedule, deliveries, and next steps.
- Step Five: Upon project completion, you and your designer will conduct a final walk-through of the project. At this time they will also present warranty information and any other pertinent project details for future satisfaction. Now all you have to do is enjoy!
Get a FREE Consultation & Award-Winning Design Expertise
Discover for yourself how Callen Construction puts the “WOW” in home and kitchen remodeling in the Lake Country! Call us today at (414) 529-5509 or click here to schedule a no-obligation consultation with the best Lake Country remodeling company. We’ll be happy to provide you with a FREE quote for your project.